Solid Gold horse coin necklace by Chupi.
From our Irish coin series this piece is cast from an original Irish farthing coin Chupi found in her grandmother’s sewing box. A little reminder you are worth your weight in gold.
In the early 1920’s, the first Irish coins were designed by a committee headed by the legendary poet W.B. Yeats. An artist was commissioned to design a series of beautiful coins inspired by Irish wildlife to celebrate Ireland.
Chupi has always loved the old Irish coins, with their illustrations of birds, deer and horses they are a tiny piece of Ireland. This coin necklace is illustrated with an Irish woodcock, it was minted in 1930 at the very founding of the Irish state.
- 14k Solid Gold chain measuring 18 inches (45cm)
- Would you like your necklace longer or shorter? We would love to make it especially for you. We offer a bespoke chain length of up to 20” which will take 3-4 weeks to make. A chain length of 21-24" will incur an additional charge.
- 14k Solid Gold chain and pendant
- Finished with a 14k Solid Gold Chupi charm and lobster clasp
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
- Free worldwide trackable shipping with DHL
- 100 days to return or exchange your piece
- Your Chupi order will arrive in our signature gift packaging
- If you have chosen a bespoke piece it will take up to 6 weeks to make.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. Inspired by our heritage and our values, all of our packaging is made using FSC certified wood. Each piece of packaging can be recycled except our blush pink boxes which are designed to hold your heirlooms. All of our precious jewellery is made using ethical gold and conflict free stones.
I love the idea of buying something now that will become an heirloom for my future children to cherish forever
The jewelry that you’ll probably see on Instagram at least 100 times today
Chupi makes delicate jewellery inspired by the stories of her childhood in Ireland
Convincing Us To Ditch Traditional Rings
One of the Five Best Places to Shop in Dublin
All our orders come with free tracked shipping worldwide. Upon completion of your order you will receive a confirmation email which includes a unique tracking number. Visit your country’s national postal carrier website, enter your tracking number, and you will find an up-to-date record of your order’s location.
In the event that you would like to return your Chupi piece we offer a 100 day return or exchange policy. You can find the information for returning your piece on care.chupi.com and this will help our team look after you in the quickest and most effective manner.
Our shop is located in Atrium on the top floor of the beautiful Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, it’s a lovely place to spend an afternoon. Come browse the sparkling things, have brunch in the Pepper Pot Cafe and then grab a drink in one of the gorgeous bars on South William Street.
Once your piece is dispatched the estimated delivery times are as follows:
Ireland: 3-5 working days.
UK: 5-7 working days.
Europe: 5-7 working days.
USA: 7-10 working days.
Australia: 10-12 working days.
Rest of the World: 10-12 working days.